Why not give your loved ones truly unique gifts this Christmas? Perhaps a handmade bauble decoration or table runner, delicious festive cupcakes or mince pies or you can even gift them a place at one of our workshops below.
Learn Ealing (formerly Ealing adult learning) is bringing you Christmas-special workshops, some of them even appropriate for children, to help you with unique Christmas gift ideas. Join us at our creative and fun workshops below:
- Christmas baubles and cracker decorations – 29 November 10am-12pm at West Ealing Library – join a fun craft activity and learn how to make your own Christmas decoration – baubles and crackers
- Christmas/festive card making – 1 December 10am – 12.30pm and 1pm – 3.30pm – join us for this creative and fun workshop and make cards for the special people in your lives
- Festive cooking – Christmas cupcakes – 11 December 2pm-4.30pm – get into the festive spirit with baking Christmas cupcakes with Ruby. Children aged over four are also welcome to join with their parents/carers present at all times
- Make your own festive stocking – 15 December 11am-1pm at West Ealing Library – create your own stocking to match your festive decorations or personalise/make your own one for a family member
- Make a Christmas placemat – 15 December 2pm-4pm at West Ealing Library – create your own placemat to match your festive decorations or personalise/make your own one for a special family member
- Festive cooking – Gingerbread man cookies – 17 December 11am – 1.30pm – a fun way of starting the festive season with your children and bake delicious gingerbread man cookies. Children aged over four are also welcome to join with their parents/carers present at all times
- Make a Yuletide chocolate log – 17 December 2.30pm – 5pm – impress your family and friends with a delicious Christmas Yuletide chocolate
- Festive cooking – mince pies – 18 December 2pm – 4.30pm – join us for a fun and tasty workshop. The perfect way to get in the Christmas spirit, baking mince pies for the special people in your lives. Children aged 4+ are also welcome to join with their parents/carers to present at all times
- Make your own festive table runner – 19 December 11am-1pm – it might be difficult to find the right table settings for the festive period with crowded stores. Why not make your own with as little as a metre of fabric to add some festive cheer to this holiday period?
How to sign up
You can sign up by using the weblinks for each workshop above, sending us an email or giving us a call on 020 8825 5577, Monday to Friday 9am to 5pm.