National Apprenticeship Week takes place next week (8 -14 February). The theme this year is Build the Future with a focus on how employers benefit from the work of apprentices.
You can get involved in National Apprenticeship Week, too. Ealing Council will be showcasing the impressive impact of apprenticeships during a series of online webinars throughout the week, led by industry experts.
You can also read the stories of people who have been apprentices themselves and the people who have hired them. What is more, you can also find information about becoming an apprentice and any apprenticeship vacancies that are available.
The webinars include:
- An introduction to apprenticeships by Ealing Council’s apprenticeship team
- Parents and apprentices by Uxbridge College & Harrow College
- Brent Works construction apprenticeship webinar
- Transport for London 2021 apprenticeships launch webinar
- HS2 apprenticeship webinar, in partnership with Ealing Council
- Employer special: Apprenticeship incentives – What, when and how?
- Employer webinar by Uxbridge College & Harrow College
- Virtual coffee morning by West London College
- Take off with a new career with the Metropolitan Police
- Apprenticeships in primary care.