The UK’s largest Latin music and culture festival, LatinoLife in the Park 2023, is coming to the borough for the first time on Saturday, 5 August.
LatinoLife, the UK’s first and only Latina-run organisation, brings the popular LatinoLife in the Park 2023 festival to Walpole Park.
Between midday and 10pm, enjoy:
- Two unique stages with the hottest UK’s Latin talent and DJs
- A headline act by Lucy Calcines, whose performance earned her the show’s most viewed audition
- The Biggest Dance Extravaganza with 300 dancers and drummers
- A dedicated stage to salsa, bachata and merengue with the best DJs from Cuba, Colombia and Venezuela
- Live percussion, animations and dance shows.
Authentic immersive experiences
If you feel like a break from all the music and dancing, you can get lost in ‘Little Colombia’, where you will find Colombian delicacies, rum cocktail bars, folk dancers and free Colombian salsa lessons.
You can also explore the Amazonia Village – a Brazilian corner of music and dance, with Caipirinha bar and Brazilian snacks, free Brazilian percussion workshops, Capoeira demonstrations and amazonian face painting.
Councillor Polly Knewstub, Ealing Council’s cabinet member for thriving communities, said: “We are thrilled that Ealing will be hosting the UK’s largest Latin festival for the first time.
“We are very proud of the diversity of our borough, home to residents of many different cultures. It is great that we can now enjoy Latin music, dance, food, drinks and culture, underlining Ealing’s status as west London’s leading borough of culture.”