Council’s employment, learning and skills team has a fresh new look. Formerly known as Ealing Work West, we have changed the name of our service to Work Ealing. With it, we also have shiny new website and logo.
You can now go through our website and find help easier, such as:
- Not only applying for jobs, but also seeing your progress and previous applications all in one place
- Employment support, including help if you are aged 24 to 30
- Training and qualifications.
And if you are a local employer, you can now:
- Advertise your jobs to Ealing residents
- Get help with hiring an apprentice or taking part in the Kickstart scheme
- Explore training for your staff
- Becoming a London Living Wage employer.
Councillor Bassam Mahfouz, cabinet member for decent living incomes comments:
“Supporting local businesses and helping residents access decent, well-paid jobs has been an absolute priority for us at Ealing Council. Our Plan for Good Jobs, which we launched in September 2021, aims to help Ealing’s economy recover from the pandemic by connecting residents looking for employment with our vibrant business community. That’s why we are thrilled that our new website makes it even easier for residents in Ealing to apply for jobs, find services to help them access employment opportunities and access high quality training.
“Employers can also advertise jobs to local residents, get help with hiring talented local people or training their staff with just a click of a few buttons.
“Whether you’re a resident, local business or a partner, have a look at our new website and see how it could transform your future.”