Additional pop up coronavirus vaccination dates have been confirmed in Acton and Southall.
Pop-up vaccinations centres have proved to be very popular with residents. and you do not need to have ID or an NHS number. First or second doses of the vaccine are now available at:
- The Dominion Centre, 112 The Green, Southall, UB2 4BQ on Wednesday, 30 June, from 5-8pm
- St Mary’s Church, 1, The Mount, Acton High Street, Acton, W3 9NW, on Thursday, 1 July, from 10am-3pm
- Ark Acton Academy, Gunnersbury Lane, London, W3 8EY, on Saturday, 3 July, from 10am-6pm
- Ark Acton Academy, Gunnersbury Lane, London, W3 8EY, on Sunday, 4 July, from 8am-12pm
Councillor Josh Blacker, Ealing Council’s cabinet member for healthy lives, said: “I’ve been amazed at the effort residents have put in since the start of the pandemic. We’ve really shown how important community spirit is and how strong we can be when we come together.
“I really cannot stress enough that the best thing we can do for the community now, is to get the jab when it is offered. It not only protects you, but means that others are less likely to catch it if you have COVID-19.
“I am really encouraging all residents, but especially those in Acton and communities where uptake has been lower.
“Say yes to the vaccine if you have not yet had your jab.”
Walk-up and get your jab
Residents over the age of 18 can now just walk-up to CP House in Ealing and get their jab. This includes people that do not have their ID or NHS number.
Vaccination is the best defence against COVID-19, so alongside the NHS, the council is working to make it quicker and easier to get fully protected.
The vaccination walk-ups are available:
- Ealing Vaccination Centre: CP House, 97-107 Uxbridge Road, Ealing W5 5TL