A number of local pharmacies have begun to hand out coronavirus jabs, with additional pop-up vaccination dates being announced across the borough.
Pop-up vaccination centres have proved to be very popular with residents.
The best way of staying safe against COVID-19 is to get vaccinated and to continue to get tested regularly, so you know if you are carrying the virus or not. And, of course, continuing to follow public health guidance, in particular:
- Hands – wash your hands regularly
- Face – wear a face covering when around other people
- Space – keep your distance between yourself and others
- Fresh air – Ideally meet outside, but if you are indoors make sure to open windows for maximum ventilation.
Pop-up vaccination centres
Residents who are over the age of 18 can now walk-up and get their vaccine at a number of pop-up vaccination sites in Greenford and Acton. You do not need to have ID, an NHS number, or an appointment. First or second doses of the vaccine are now available at:
- Greenford Hall Ruislip Road, Greenford UB6 9QN
- Saturday, 17 July, from 9am-6pm
- St Mary’s Church, The Mount, High Street, Acton, W3 9NW
- Wednesday, 21 July from 5-8pm
- Thursday, 22 July from 10am-8pm
- Ark Acton Academy, Gunnersbury Lane, Acton, W3 8EY
- Saturday, 24 July from 9am-6pm
- Sunday, 25 July from 9am-6pm
Anyone looking for a second dose needs to wait at least eight weeks after their first jab.
Get your vaccine at local pharmacies
A number of pharmacies in the borough have vaccines that are ready for residents to claim by just walking up:
- Touchwood Pharmacy, 493 Yeading Ln, Northolt UB5 6LN
- Every Saturday, 8.30am-1pm & 2-8pm
- Puri Pharmacy, 39 Western Rd, Southall UB2 5HE
- Wednesday to Saturday, 9.30-11am
- Temple Pharmacy, 110 Pitshanger Ln, London W5 1QP
- Wednesday to Friday, 9.30am-4pm. Only for anyone 40+ for their first dose or anyone 8 weeks since their second dose
- South Ealing Pharmacy 186 South Ealing Rd, London W5 4RJ
- Daily walk-ins 9am-2pm
- Mattock Lane Pharmacy, St Johns Parade, 8 Mattock Ln, London W13 9LL
- Walk in clinics 9am-4pm except on Wednesday and Sunday
Walk-up and get your jab
Residents over the age of 18 can now just walk-up to CP House in Ealing and get their jab. This includes people that do not have their ID or NHS number.
Vaccination is the best defence against COVID-19, so alongside the NHS, the council is working to make it quicker and easier to get fully protected.
The vaccination walk-ups are available:
- Ealing Vaccination Centre: CP House, 97-107 Uxbridge Road, Ealing W5 5TL