Help is at hand for small businesses in Ealing affected by COVID-19 with two new Ealing Council financial support webinars.
These practical ‘how-to’ events, organised by Ealing Council, the borough’s Business Improvement Districts (BIDs) and Branduin Business Support Ltd (which ran previously successful schemes with the council), will help guide businesses step by step through the maze of different financial support packages and grants currently available. By the end of the two webinars, participants will understand how to prepare their application, so they have the best chance of securing the funding they need to keep trading.
The two workshops will focus on:
- What type of funding is available for different types of businesses
- How to prepare a stand-out application that will have the best chance of funding success
- The practical steps in helping businesses prepare and submit applications
- What to do if an application is not successful.
A key outcome is for businesses to have a practical understanding of just how valuable business and financial planning is for business owners and that it is not just a tick box exercise to meet lender’s or investor’s criteria.
The two workshops will be run via Microsoft Teams and it is recommended that participants attend both sessions to get the maximum benefit. Please note that attendees do not need to have MS Teams to attend the webinars.
- Session one: Thursday, 11 June – 11am
- Session two: Wednesday, 17 June – 11am
Register for the events via EventBrite. One registration will secure participation at both consecutive webinars.
Find out more about the two webinars.
Find out more information about viewing and joining council meetings via MS Teams.