Why don’t you try some exciting free one-day Easter workshops? Join Ealing adult learning for any of the below online sessions and learn something new or simply enjoy a fun family activity.
Children aged 6+ are also welcome to join the Easter workshops below together with their parents or carers:
- Family cooking – delicious pasta – Tuesday, 6 April 2021 11am – 1.30pm
- Family dance – musical theatre – Wednesday, 7 April 4pm – 5pm
- Family hairdressing – basic plaiting – Wednesday, 7 April 10:30am – 12.30pm
- Family singing – Thursday, 8 and 15 April 11am – 12.30pm
- Family cooking – veggie burgers – Friday, 9 April between 11am – 1:30pm
- Family pilates – Friday, 9 and 16 April 11am – 12pm
- Family sports – strong nation – Friday, 9 April 2pm – 3pm
- Family crafts – make a bag and upcycle a t-shirt – Thursday, 15 and Friday, 16 April at 2pm – 4pm.
Easter adult craft activities
You can also try these workshops yourself:
- Sustainable Easter baskets – Wednesday, 7 April from 11am to 1pm
- Pompom pop ups – taking place on Friday, 9 April 2021 between 10am and 12pm. Make some enchanting fast to make home decorations with pom poms resulting in some seriously fluffy fun.
- T-shirt makeover for spring – Thursday, 8 April from 10.00am to 1.00pm. Tie dye and customise your t-shirts for a new spring look.
- Easter truffle delights – Wednesday, 7 April 2021 between 10.30am and 1.30pm. Discover the art of chocolate truffle making. This workshop will inspire you to make your own truffles using ingredients of your choice.