Why don’t you try some exciting free one-day Easter workshops? Join Ealing adult learning for any of the below online sessions and learn something new or simply enjoy a fun family activity.
Children aged 6+ are also welcome to join the Easter workshops below together with their parents or carers:
- Family cooking – delicious pasta – Tuesday, 6 April 2021 11am – 1.30pm
- Family dance – musical theatre – Wednesday, 7 April 4pm – 5pm
- Family hairdressing – basic plaiting – Wednesday, 7 April 10:30am – 12.30pm
- Family singing – Thursday, 8 and 15 April 11am – 12.30pm
- Family cooking – veggie burgers – Friday, 9 April between 11am – 1:30pm
- Family pilates – Friday, 9 and 16 April 11am – 12pm
- Family sports – strong nation – Friday, 9 April 2pm – 3pm
- Family crafts – make a bag and upcycle a t-shirt – Thursday, 15 and Friday, 16 April at 2pm – 4pm.
Easter adult craft activities
You can also try these workshops yourself:
- Sustainable Easter baskets – Wednesday, 7 April from 11am to 1pm
- Pompom pop ups – taking place on Friday, 9 April 2021 between 10am and 12pm. Make some enchanting fast to make home decorations with pom poms resulting in some seriously fluffy fun.
- T-shirt makeover for spring – Thursday, 8 April from 10.00am to 1.00pm. Tie dye and customise your t-shirts for a new spring look.
- Easter truffle delights – Wednesday, 7 April 2021 between 10.30am and 1.30pm. Discover the art of chocolate truffle making. This workshop will inspire you to make your own truffles using ingredients of your choice.
Signing up for the workshops
For more information on any of these workshops or to enrol, please email email@example.com or visit Ealing adult learning’s website.