A new survey conducted by Hiscox reveals that almost over a third of London business leaders cited employee mental health and wellbeing as a key challenge for 2021.
The survey asked 1,000 small and medium-sized business decision-makers from across the UK about their experiences during 2020 and their subsequent outlook into 2021.
- Over a third (37%) of London SMEs stated mental health and wellbeing as biggest challenge for 2021 (higher than the UK average)
- 30% said customer retention was the biggest challenge for 2021
- 40% of London firms have taken part in a government scheme such as furlough during the pandemic
- 44% of London SMEs plan to upskill in an area outside their expertise.
Hiscox suggests upskilling and seeking advice to increasing preparation for home working.
Employee mental health courses
Ealing adult learning, part of Ealing Council, is working with a variety of businesses in Ealing to deliver high quality courses and workshops to their staff.
Mental health and wellbeing courses
Some of the online wellbeing courses we offer are:
- Mindful meditation
- Mindful meditation to relax and unwind
- Mindful mediation to start your day
- Mindfulness through drawing
- Singing for all
- Chair based yoga
- Pilates for all
- Raising confidence and self esteem
- Mindfulness for job interviews and presentations.
Other training for your staff
We can also help you develop bespoke courses to train your employees, address a skills gap or a specific business need in response to COVID-19.
We have received funding to train Ealing residents, so there will no cost to you and your business.
To discuss your training needs, you can contact us via an email or call us on 020 8825 5577.